FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Here you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions we get. Clear your doubts in a minute!

How much does the Certificate Program cost?

The cost of our certificate programs are $250 USD.

What is the modality of the program?

Our programs are 100% online. Every week a module will become available to you. You have 7 seven days to review each module’s content. Every week you will have new material available for you to study, each Module is accompanied by a short quiz and/or exercise.

This is the modality for most of our programs, and we find that our students prefer it this way!

*The modality of the program will always be stated in the program’s individual web page.

Will I receive any type of Certification?

Yes. The Certificate you will receive when completing this program is a Digital Certificate, which will be available to you in PDF format for you to download. This certificate is free of charge. If you would like to request a printed version of your certificate (HQ paper and signatures) you will have to make a payment of $50 USD, for the expenses incurred for printing and mailing, once you have successfully completed the program.

The Certificate Programs that we offer at Whetu are certified by world-renowned universities and institutions. Additionally, we have a team of professionals on board that assure the quality of our studies. The Certificate Programs certify 120 academic hours.

To learn more about the certifying entities and professors of each of our programs, please visit our course web page.

How long does it take to complete the Certificate Programs?

The Certificate Programs available at Whetu have a duration of 2 to 3 months approximately.

How much of my time will I have to invest in the Certificate Program?

We have calculated that you will spend around 5 to 8 hours weekly. This includes going through all of the audiovisual material from each module and the reading. You can organize your schedule as you please, in the Whetu time frame, which is a week per module. The module will remain on the Whetu platform even after the week has passed.

How do I obtain my Certificate?

Each Module is accompanied by a short quiz and/or exercise. These exercises have no due date, you can turn them in at any time before finishing the program. You have 7 seven days to review each module’s content. At the end of the course, in order to obtain your Certificate you must turn in the Decision-making Case Study, which will reflect what you have learned in this program.

The objective of this Case Study is to evaluate what you have learned and put to test all the set of theoretical and practical tools and skills you’ve learned over the course of these months within each different module.

The case study is approved with 50 points, and it’s worth 90% of your final grade. The remaining 10% represents your practical exercises.  

Are the Whetu Certificate Programs for me?

Most of our programs are open to anyone and everyone who is interested and wishes to gain knowledge and has the need to change the world.

Therefore, it is not necessary to have a college degree to access our courses. On each course’s web page, you will find a “Requirements” section where you will find detailed information for each specific course.

If, in any case, we need further information on your background or resume or if there is any type of prerequisite, it will be properly detailed.

How can I get more info?

At the end of this page, you will find all of the courses that we offer at Whetu. If you click on the course of your interest, you will access more information. If you wish, feel free to contact us at [email protected]

What are the available payment methods?

There are a few methods you can use to make your payment: Credit card and PayPal.

After you have selected the course you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout, you must fill out your personal information and continue to select your payment method.

What is the refund policy at Whetu?

If the user payed for a course, he/she may ask for a full refund within the next 7 days after making the payment.

If the user payed for a course during the preregistration period, and the course has not begun, the 7 day refund window starts once the first module of the course has started.

Once the student has been granted a Certificate of completion, he/she may no longer request a refund, even if they obtained their certificate within the first 7 days of starting the course.  

 

Whetu has no obligation of providing refunds or credit for any other service, aside from the courses.